Office Visits in NYC
I am currently seeing patients in Midtown.
Mondays 10 AM to 4 PM.
119 W 57th street.
New York, NY 10019
Visits are typically 45 minutes long (sometimes longer) and include
- Osteopathy / Osteopathic Manipulation
- Chi/Qi healing with or without acupuncture
- Customized recommendations including:
exercises, lifestyle changes, resources, supplements, and referrals.
- Please note that visits for younger patients are shorter than 45 minutes.
This Practice does not provide
- Urgent or Emergent care.
- Referrals for lab or radiology tests.
- Primary care or preventative care (immunization, screenings).
- Prescription medication management.
The fee is $500 for initial visits.
The fee for follow up visits $400.
Fees are lower for patients less than 21 years old.
Discount packages for multiple-visits available.
Payment is taken via cash, check, credit card*, Venmo at time of service.
(*Credit cards payment include a convenience fee)
Receipts / Superbills are provided for you that you can use to submit to your health insurance company.
I am not seeing Medicare/Medicaid patients in this practice at this time.
Please make any inquires by scheduling a complimentary consultation.
Home Visits / House Calls in NYC