Home Visit / House Calls
I am currently seeing only patients in the Hamptons
via home visits / house calls.
Visits are about 45 minutes long and include
- Osteopathy / Osteopathic Manipulation
- Chi/Qi healing with or without acupuncture
- Customized recommendations including:
exercises, lifestyle changes, resources, supplements, and referrals.
- Please note that visits for younger patients are shorter than 45 minutes.
This Practice does not provide
- Urgent or Emergent care.
- Referrals for lab or radiology tests.
- Primary care or preventative care (immunization, screenings).
- Prescription medication management.
The base fee for home visits / house calls are $400.
A travel fee is added on depending on location and ranges from $50 to $400
Fees are lower for patients less than 21 years old.
Discount packages for multiple-visits available.
Discount packages for multiple patients at one location available.
Payment is taken via cash, check, credit card*, Venmo at time of service.
(*Credit card payment includes convenience fee).
This practices does not take any health insurances.
Receipts / Superbills are provided for you that you can use to submit to your health insurance company.**
I am not seeing Medicare/Medicaid patients in this practice at this time.*
Please make any inquires by scheduling a complimentary consultation.
If you are looking for DO / osteopaths that take insurance and see patients with Medicare / Medicaid please reach out to:
1) Dr. Stephen Braun. DO @ https://www.shosteo.com
2) Westhampton Primary Care @ 631-288-7746
3) Dr. Devan Trammel DO @ Wainscott 631-537-3765
4) Dr. Travis Koke DO @ Amagansett 631-267-5373